Author: AScott
•10:16 AM

I'm begining to dread these more and more. I don't know who dreads them more, me or Haven! She had her nine month checkup today and it was brutal. She was so upset, which makes me so sad! The doctor tells me that we're gonna have to start teaching her the word no, I don't think I'm ready for that yet. haha I know I need to start teaching her limits, but I like the parenting method of giving her another option instead.


Apparently she should be able to hold her bottle by herself. I told him Haven is very content with me holding it for her. I've tried getting her to feed herself, but she either drops the bottle or plays with it....then the moment I step in to help she drops both her arms and starts to drink. Oh well, maybe she just isn't ready yet!
|
This entry was posted on 10:16 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: